Wednesday 9 March 2011

Enterprising Women

I had a thoroughly enjoyable but exhausting day yesterday at the Cornish business womens 100th centenary celebration of "Enterprising Women". Truro College put on a fantastic event at the pavilion at the Royal Cornwall Showground and I met some wonderful "enterprising" ladies.

I discovered that there is a new vintage ladies wear shop "Shabby Tiger" due to be launched in Redruth and have been invited to "Fusion Wadebridges" fashion event on 31st March from 5.30pm 'til 8pm.

It was great to meet Leanne Grose again after many years and she publicly thanked me for my help in launching her "persona" and mission - her reputation now follows her worldwide!
See her website: http://www.officialleanne.com/events_alpha.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favourite Style Books