Monday 24 October 2011

Get the Boot on!


I wanted to share my delight at finding the most amazing boots at Primark! I really couldn't decide as there were biker boots, over the knee versions, flat suede, turquoise suede, wedges, low heels, high heels...I think I could easily have walked away with at least five pairs!

In the end I plumped for a delightful pair of plum ankle boots with a fabulously chunky heel and some really comfortable but fashionable suede effect flatties! Even better, I have just been out in a torrential downpour and they kept me perfectly dry!

Then I think next on my shopping list are these delightful heels from Duo Boots! This is a company that caters for all shapes and sizes, definitely worth the look! www.duoboots.com
And finally a vote for our fabulous local company http://www.celtic-sheepskin.co.uk who provide the best in luxurious comfort!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favourite Style Books